February was more of a tame month for me and while some people would hate that, I welcomed that. I welcomed it SO MUCH. Between the months of August-December, it just so happens that it’s everybody’ birthdays (ours included) and anniversaries and weddings and then there’s holidays and it’s just a hectic time for 5 months in a row. This time around, we added another month of hectic into the mix with a lot of traveling in January. So this month, I absolutely savored every free moment I had.
- In February, my sister and I celebrated our three year anniversary with our princess Harlow. She’s our firstborn and the love of my life. Because of her, I would’ve never realized just how much I truly, truly care for animals and how much injustice happens to so many of them around us.
- I finally got my hands on some Kylie Lip Kits! I couldn’t snatch any up the first time they launched, so once they restocked, I was on it. I’m actually in the process of editing my first impressions and review video AS WE SPEAK!
- Speaking of first impressions and review videos, I finally launched my beauty channel! It’s definitely a work in progress and I’m still figuring it out, but I’m so happy I finally took the plunge. If you wanna check it out, I have my very first video, a GRWM, up right here!
- Other than my Kylie Lip Kits, I’m obsessed with this lip combo right now. It’s my A1 since day 1, KVD’s Lolita and Bow And Arrow added right on top, towards the inside of the lips. It gives kind of this very subtle ombre look and I love it!
- Selfies with my best friend on her son’s THIRD birthday. It’s so crazy to me and I’m sure it’s even crazier to her, but Noah is such a joy to have in life and I’m excited to see the person he grows into as he gets older!
- Fun fact: I met Lizzy in 7th grade. It’s been almost 10 years!
- Uriel took this snapchat of me at the Chicago Auto Show. Of course, I scoped out the G-Wagon. One day.
- This is just my favourite snapchat filter lmao.
- Ball$ wrapped up and cozy on the last Sunday of February. Whenever Uriel leaves for work on the weekend, Ball$ loves to jump up onto the bed (where he’s not supposed to sleep lol) and nudge me until he can get under the covers and cuddle with me.
I hope everyone had a great February! Let me know in the comments below how you spent it. Here’s to March! Check out my instagram here for more!